We know when we are in the presence of extraordinary leadership. It feels different. It’s energizing, magnetic, creative, awe-inspiring… even daring. It carries such a powerful current that we are willed to it. It’s compelling enough to rock our very belief systems. Simply put, it’s electric.
Whether you have experienced this type of X-factor leadership before, or know it’s out there, the Women in Leadership Nexus was created to help you become this type of leader—the next-gen leader. We inspire our members to recognize that title and hierarchy do not define a leader. We invite our members to explore the tenets of transformative leadership, principles centered around remarkable vision, empowerment, spirited collaboration and sponsorship. And, perhaps most importantly, we remind our members that they can choose to lead.
Our purpose is to forever change the lives of our women, helping them play it big to reach newfound levels of professional and personal success.
We are currently accepting applications to join our Rhode Island chapter. Member benefits include:
- First chapter event FREE after joining: national leadership keynoter Tim Hebert will speak at our May 16th event!
- Members-only pricing at quarterly chapter events
- Free admission to select members-only, relationship-building events
- Preferred rates for Women in Leadership Nexus leadership development workshops
- Discounted rates for leadership workshops held by Nexus partners
- Access to members-only portal and directory
- Access to private chapter LinkedIn group
- Free access to members-only pop-up e-learning events in the form of webinars, TED talks and videos
- Monthly members-only leadership development-oriented newsletter
- Access to join two Nexus-planned volunteer opportunities a year
Ready to join now? Click on the button below.
Women join Nexus to be around extraordinary, successful women, discover newfound possibilities within themselves, and keep company with the women to whom they aspire to be. Our members make up all industries and professions. Through events, trainings and our greater community, we introduce our members to both proven and original frameworks to support teaching in a number of core areas, including:
- Setting and executing vision
- Building synergistic, unbreakable relationships
- Spearheading change management initiatives
- Communicating effectively across social, personality styles
- Leveraging emotional intelligence
- Leading and empowering teams
- Identifying and pursuing unconventional, non-linear career paths
- Goal-setting and remaining accountable
- Connecting personal and professional pursuits for heightened fulfillment
We are guided by the following core values...
Sharing: We share space, our beliefs and convictions, and talents in a safe, accepting environment.
Authenticity: We have the courage and self-conviction to be our most honest, vulnerable selves.
Connection: We form meaningful, trusting relationships, understanding there is nothing more powerful than real connections.
Learning: We have a voracious appetite for learning, prioritizing the importance of self-growth and evolution.
Change: We are fierce—we will always fight to see positive change.