"Women need more women cheerleaders. The Women in Leadership Nexus gives us just that, bringing together women of all ages and career paths to a safe haven to let our hair down, learn new things, be vulnerable, laugh (a lot!) and grow—together. Each event and interaction gives me a reason to stand taller and with the confidence that, in spite of the daily challenges faced at home and on the job, I know I'm capable, I'm worthy and I'm not alone."
- Jen Hetzel Silbert, Founding Nexus Member, Opportunity@Work
The Women in Leadership Nexus helps extraordinary women like you begin or accelerate your leadership journey, arming you with the skill sets, perspectives, experiences, relationships and knowledge needed to break through your barriers. Whether your obstacle is how to carve an unconventional career path within a hierarchical organization, or how to more powerfully set and execute vision, we provide you with a safe, supportive community to redefine your leadership path.
Our members are the CEOs who create the next best workplace cultures. Our members are the professionals who understand the power of the ripple effect, creating a lasting impact in their wake no matter what title is written on their business card. Our members are the change agents, the women fiercely fighting for traditional leadership paradigms to evolve.
Together, we explore, debate, shape and educate on what it means to be a next-gen leader. We work to develop into the X-factor type of leader.
Though expansion is on the horizon, we currently only offer membership to our Rhode Island Chapter. Women in any state are welcome to join and reap all the member benefits outlined below but please note events will predominantly take place in the RI/MA corridor for this chapter.
The Women in Leadership Nexus gives you the chance to expand and challenge your thinking about leadership, while forming authentic, supportive relationships. Members receive:
- First quarterly chapter event FREE after joining. Our next quarterly event takes place Sept. 26 in Providence, RI!
- Members-only pricing at quarterly chapter events
- Free admission to select members-only, relationship-building events
- Preferred rates for Women in Leadership Nexus leadership development workshops
- Access to members-only portal and directory
- Access to private chapter LinkedIn group
- Free access to members-only pop-up e-learning events in the form of webinars, TED talks and videos
- Monthly members-only leadership development-oriented newsletter
- Access to join two Nexus-planned volunteer opportunities a year
The Nexus Experience
As part of Nexus, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deconstruct traditional definitions surrounding leadership
- Set limitless goals for professional and personal impact
- Share your experiences, challenges, victories and dreams with other like-minded women
- Form meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships
- Explore and synthesize proven leadership frameworks, models and principles through events, speakers and trainings
- Achieve newfound levels of success professionally and personally
- Evolve your school of thought through regular introspective, interactive exercises and workshops
- Co-create a new type of leadership paradigm
Through our events, members-portal and community activities, we introduce you to proven and original leadership frameworks, as well as a sea of extraordinary speakers.
We offer the following types of membership:
Professional : For individuals, $250 for yearly dues
Corporate Standard: For companies wishing to nominate up to five women, $1,000 for yearly dues
Corporate Plus: For companies wishing to nominate 6-10 women, $2,000 for yearly dues
More About Membership
We offer both Professional and Corporate Memberships. To learn more about membership benefits and begin the application process, click on the button below.
Ready to apply now? To join the RI chapter as a Professional member, click the button below. To join as a Corporate member with your colleagues click here.
Already a member of the RI chapter? Click below to visit the Nexus Member Portal and stay current on events and trainings and connect with fellow members.